ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Data Manager for a pharmaceutical company based in Hamburg, Germany on a permnent basis.
- Conducting and coordinating data management activities for clinical study projects
- Supervision of trials and data management oversight in clinical trials outsourced to CROs
- Supporting the clinical trial manager in a clinical trial by representing data management in clinical trial teams
- Creation and maintenance of data management related documents, plans and records
- Creation of CRFs, eCRFs, eCRF templates and libraries, including metadata, edit checks and dynamic pages
- Independent conduct of data validation, data cleaning and query management activities using the data management tools implemented for the given clinical trials and- if appropriate - of SAS
- Plan and manage the implementation of novel systems for clinical data management such as eCRF, eCOA, data warehouse, reporting and business analysis tools
- Training of users of data management systems
Skills and Requirements:
- Trained medical documentation specialist or equivalent
- Professional experience as clinical data manager for a variety of trials or equivalent
- Knowledge in handling CRF/eCRF data management processes
- Knowledge of data management tools and methods
- Independent and autonomous way of working
- Proficiency in business English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.