ProClinical is seeking a SAS Programmer for a pharmaceutical company with a robust drug discovery platform which has generated new compounds ready to be launched into preclinical development. This is a permanent position to be based in Paris, France.
- Develop and maintain databases under SAS and Macro
- Developing coherence programs under SAS.
- Standardize SAS programs
- Develop reports, listings, tables, figures
- Assist data-managers and statisticians in maintaining and updating programs Profile
Skills and Requirements:
- Bac +2/3 with a specialization in computer science and programming
- At least 5 years’ experience in clinical data management
- Programming experience with essential SAS software
- Excellent knowledge of SAS programming in clinical trials
- Knowledge of CDISC, SDTM / ADAM would be a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.