ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Programmer job on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Uxbridge, Uk. This role will be a contract with the possibility to extend.
- Profile data failures for common patterns across studies, datasets and/or variable (note failures may be in Excel reports and/or HDFS-Impala tables)
- Access/Assess actual study data to confirm root cause for failure and develop business rule/work around for processing the data (note study data may be in SAS datasets or HDFS-Impala tables)
- Merge/Prep datasets for processing (SAS)
- Work with the company Data Centre of Excellence and other 3rd party vendors to refine profiling checks and automate business rules
- Confirm anonymization detection algorithms are working as expected via programmatic and/or manual QC
- Provide input into future requirements based on learnings
- Identify opportunities to influence upstream DM/Stats processes to streamline future profiling
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience with data management and/or statistics systems and processes
- Basic SAS/SQL skills
- Aptitude for root cause analysis and problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Passion for interrogating data
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.