ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Statistical Programmer for a Swiss payroll specialist which provides services for temporary and permanent placements. This is a contract role and the Senior Statistical Programmer will need to have experience in programming with SDTM and ADAM, this is essential.
- University degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, informatics, engineering or related disciplines or high school qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in programming of in a data management or biostatistics function of a pharmaceutical company or a clinical research organization
- Very good knowledge of SAS programming language including SAS/MACRO
- Good knowledge of data management principles, tools and processes
- Good understanding of LAB and other third-party data
- Very good knowledge and extensive experience in working with CDISC/SDTM standard including following areas:
- Creation of Annotated CRF, Programming Specs, Define.xml
- Programming and validating SDTM domains
- Writing Reviewers Guide
- Good knowledge of SDTM related specific regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements (e.g. ICH/GCP) and 21 CFR Part 11
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office
- Sound knowledge of clinical trial process
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.