ProClinical is seeking a Senior Biostatistician for a global medical device company and leader in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. This Senior Biostatistician role is a permanent position based in Paris.
- Act with direction in developing, conducting and executing clinical and non-clinical project activities
- Biostatistical input into clinical trial and/or non-clinical project documentation as per functional role and responsibility
- Efficient clinical trial design and sample size through Clinical Study Synopsis and Clinical Protocol, including the development of simulation programs to assess trial operating characteristics (as applicable)
- Input in effective data collection and derivation
- Thorough randomization plan and list
- Accurate, clear and thorough statistical analysis plan with the most appropriate methodology and data presentation
- Appropriate statistical monitoring of clinical trials
- Support blind data review process
- Unblind clinical trial
- Ensure statistical analysis meets quality and regulatory requirements
- Communicate, discuss and interpret (top-line) data and statistical results, including co-development of the clinical study report
- Ensure, with direction, appropriate management and surveillance of external suppliers for outsourced biostatistical services
- Communicate routine and complex statistical concepts and results to non-statistical internal and external colleagues in clear focused and articulate manner.
- Provide programming instructions to Statistical Programmers, check and approve statistical programming deliverables
Skills and Requirements:
- Very solid mathematical and statistical skills
- Able to understand and to implement statistical methods in the activities under responsibilities
- Knowledge of statistical computer programs SAS and other statistical software (e.g., R, nQuery, PASS, etc.)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.