ProClinical is currently working with a specialist clinical biometrics CRO to find a Principal Statistician. This Principal Statistician position will be responsible for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trial projects. Being a statistical expert able to provide statistical consultancy in specific areas.
- Providing statistical expert point of contact with sponsor and internal project teams
- Randomisation design, Protocol and sample size consultancy
- Leading projects and delivering on time and within budget
- Development of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Covering variety of statistical consultancy, programming and modelling based on the awarded work, for example:
- PK/PD and bioequivalence studies
- Mixed models
- Adaptive designs
- Survival analysis
- Helping to drive the expansion of expertise in other areas of statistics
- Peer review of statistical deliverables
- Providing statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
- Providing statistical evaluation and reports for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
- Advising on statistical issues, expanding the department's knowledge base
- Contributing to SQN's development of new systems, processes and SOPs
- Business development expert support - contributing to proposals, contracts and meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-statisticians
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Statistical expertise in a variety of area and topics
- Statistical programming and modelling with experience across wide variety of topics
- Experience in Integration studies preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in the Pharmaceutical or CRO Industries and an MSc or PhD in Statistics
- Project management, organisational and matrix management skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience with SAS v. 9
- Wide clinical development knowledge across Phase I through IV studies, real world, integration studies
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.