A large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Principal Statistician at their Stockley Park office in London, UK. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company that employs approximately 100,000 people worldwide.
- Regular interactions with a broad range of customers.
- May be a representative on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Plans and works flexibly over multiple projects, which may involve a substantial team.
- May be lead contract for external organizations for projects.
- Supports communication, commercial and reimbursement activities.
- May interact directly and make presentations with regulatory agencies.
- Defines content of study document without supervision.
- May define content of submission documentation.
- Defines content of complex documents such as summary documents and regulatory responses initially with supervision.
- Provides input into departmental policies and working practices.
- May recommend strategies for therapeutic projects or scientific activities.
- May be a representative in due diligence activities.
- Recommends improvements in methodology and may execute those improvements widely.
- May identify recurring problems and initiate improvements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Effectively communicates within major projects.
- Raises, discusses and resolves concerns/issues with relevant multi-disciplinary teams.
- Uses statistical knowledge to influence strategy and direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree/Ph.D. with extensive practical experience.
- Is familiar with relevant aspects of therapeutic / scientific areas, or can educate themselves quickly for a new area.
- Applies therapeutic / scientific knowledge to enhance contributions to a project.
- Understands regulatory processes affecting their projects.
- May have knowledge of many therapeutic areas or considered an expert in one area.
- Understands regulatory processes.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.