ProClinical is currently seeking a Senior Biostatistician to work on behalf of major pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies in support of clinical trials. The Senior Biostatistician will liaise closely with company statisticians, programmers, data managers and multidisciplinary project teams to provide statistical expertise for reporting clinical trial data using suitable analyses, data summaries, listings and figures.
- Support the lead statistician or lead programmer on projects, by providing statistical support for data summaries and analyses.
- Suggest developments to tools and techniques for improving process efficiencies and to represent the Biostatistics and Programming department within the company and with client companies and regulatory agencies, as required.
- Ensuring projects are well documented consistent with company SOPs and working practices,
- Time management of own and team's time spent on projects and interaction with the sponsor on programming aspects of the project.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally have a MSc or BSc degree with a strong statistics content.
- Good data analysis and SAS programming skills and have familiarity with ICH Statistical and reporting guidelines and GCP.
- You should have good organisational skills of own work load with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.