Our client, a biometrics company that provides clinical data management and project management solutions to various pharmaceutical, biotechnology an medical device companies, is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Uxbridge, UK.
The Senior Project Manager role will be to provide strong leadership of biometrics programmes to ensure high quality and timely project delivery to client satisfaction and budget. You will have the opportunity to be influential in shaping project management practices with the freedom to devise innovative solutions for clients. As the main point of contact for a variety of clients in some exciting therapeutic areas, you will nurture client relationships, taking pride and satisfaction in exceeding their expectations by providing the personal service expected from a smaller biometrics CRO. With the company's innovative technology and partnerships with clinical CROs and technology vendors, you will lead exciting projects where your leadership skills will be challenged and rewarded.
- Providing strong leadership and governance of biometrics projects, clients and third party vendors
- Developing strong lasting relationships and providing expert guidance
- Determining client requirements and develop and maintain timelines, facilitating effective and efficient solutions to deliver to client expectations
- Leading and supporting internal project teams across the data management, statistics and medical writing functions
- Providing frequent updates to clients regarding project status, timelines and scope
- Managing project risks and issues, facilitating problem solving within project teams and escalating appropriately
- Leading bid defence meetings
- Assisting with the preparation of cost estimates
- Managing project budgets to ensure profitability including changes in scope, contractual documentation, invoicing and the maintenance of internal project management systems
- Conducting lessons learned reviews to ensure continuous and process improvements
- Ensure project quality, documentation and adherence to processes
- Contributing to development of new systems, processes and SOPs
- Providing expert support to business development
Education and Experience:
- Highly established project management, leadership and communication skills
- Strong client focus and commercial awareness
- Extensive experience in a similar role within pharma or CRO, managing timelines, budgets and quality across a portfolio of projects
- Thorough overview of cross-functional end-to-end processes for data management and statistics including a good understanding of regulatory requirements
- Excellent organisational and matrix management skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.