A growing British company that provides biometric solutions to various pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies in the world, is seeking a Senior SAS Programmer to join them at their base in Norfolk.
- CDISC SDTM mapping and programming. Creation of SDTM mapping specs, SDTM defines and reviewer's guides
- Senior role will include project leadership activities
- Development of analysis dataset specifications
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS® programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Contributing to the company's development of new systems, processes and SOPs
Education and Experience:
- Expertise in CDSIC SDTM standards, including thorough understanding of SDTM IG, creation of SDTM mapping specifications, defines and reviewer's guides. Experience in the conversion of data sets into SDTMs
- The equivalent knowledge of ADaM standards preferable
- Experience of running data integration projects
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
- Minimum of 5-6 years SAS® programming experience ideally in the CRO environment
- Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities
- Experience of leading project teams, forecasting work and assessing progress
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Practical experience with SAS v 9 and macro development
- Understanding of clinical development processes
- Good communication skills and high level of English language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.