A rapidly expanding biotech aiming to have a global presence within oncology drug development is currently recruiting for an experienced IT Infrastructure expert to be based in Dublin.
You will be responsible for design, build and operation of the IT, data collection and communications systems acting as a significant contributor to the business.
- Design, commission, build and operate the IT infrastructure of the business
- Monitor vendor performance and systems integrity
- Ensure compliance with GLP and data protection legislation
- Provide secure data collection, storage and access systems
- Experience of protocols and requirements for IT and data management in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of data collection protocols of clinical trials and standards
- Experience building IT and communications infrastructure
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a senior position within a rapidly developing business and contribute towards the development of life saving cancer medication.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.