Proclinical is currently in partnership with a growing CRO to recruit an experienced biostatistician for a homebased position.
You will be responsible for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trials.
- Lead statistician and key contact person with sponsor and internal project teams
- Development of statistical analysis plans
- Statistical programming and modelling
- Provide statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
- Statistical evaluation for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
- Project management
Skills and Experience:
- MSc in statistics or related.
- At least 5 years experience within pharmaceuticals
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a senior position within a growing organisation. This position can be based 100% from your home office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.