A world leading pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Clinical Data Standards Specialist to be based in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Create and maintain platform independent CDASH compliant layouts provided by library teams
- Create and maintain SDTM compliant annotations mapping CDASH variables to SDTM
- Create and maintain CDAHS and SDTM compliant metadata to complement the CDASH/SDTM layout at all metadata layers
- Create and maintain front edit checks from input provided by library teams
- Liaise with CRF developers to ensure standards are suitable for development in a front end environment
Education and Experience:
- Experience as a data standards librarian with knowledge of library theory, build and maintenance
- Implementation experience within an EDC envrionment
- Advanced knowledge of CDASH and SDTM submission principles
- Strong background within knowledge of data management processes
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.