A growing CRO company is currently recruiting for an experienced Biostatistician to lead a niche team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As part of a comprehensive expansion plan this client are looking to build their current biostatistics department, initial responsibilities will focus on acting as a lead biostatistician and then growing the team in the coming months.
- Preparation of Statistical Analysis Plan
- Statistical reporting
- Coordination of biostatistics function
- Statistical programming
- Maintenance and improvement of industry standards and processes
Education and Experience:
- Strong background within biostatistics within clinical trials
- Knowledge of statistical programming software (SAS, R)
- Degree educated in statistics or similar relevant
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.