A Manager Statistical Programming job has opened up at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This particular position will home-based.
This is a supervisory and management position governing functions of the programming staff within the Department of Biostatistics. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for hiring, training, mentoring and resourcing staff. The Manager Programming tracks project timelines, budgets, and resource needs across Biostatistics and Data Management. Effectively communicates priorities and work direction to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget. Assists Data Management and Biostatistics with developing tools and techniques for improving process efficiency.
- University degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field and at least five years of clinical/statistical programming and clinical research or related experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Database management, and SAS programming experience
- Supervisory experience required.
- Excellent English
- Experience in managing and developing staff and their career objectives including the ability to motivate, supervise and mentor staff
- Ability to facilitate communications with clients, project teams, departments and staff
- Ability to make decisions on company policies and procedures regarding programming
- Understand and track project budgets and bidding programming work
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple staff and assignments
- Ability to interact with clients and assist management in business development presentations
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.