ProClinical is working with a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit a Clinical Data Programmer, who is an expert in the design and development of eCRFs.
- Lead study teams for eCRF development
- Provide oversight of vendors, making sure that deliverable's are in line with requirements
- Implement GSK and SDTM standards
- Assess database design requirements and manage the design specification, development, testing and validation of eCRFs
- Be familiar with regulatory standards and requirements in regards to electronic submissions
- Manage multiple studies simultaneously
Skills and Requirements:
- Scientific degree or related
- At least 5 years experience creating eCRFs and leading eCRF development
- At least 5 years defining data set specifications
- Familiar with data management processes and tools
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.