Leading pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for an experienced statistical programmer to be homebased
You will work as a lead statistical programmer for complex projects
- Produce well-formatted datasets, tables listing and figures using SAS software and CDISC standards
- Quality control to ensure outputs meet quality standards
- Direct programming activities of programming personnel
- Develop specifications and mock-up display according to statistical and sponsor requirement
- Review project documentation including SAP, mock shells, annotated CRFs and SAS database design
- Degree educated in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related
- Extensive background in SAS programming
- Deep understanding of clinical research.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 856 9336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com . Full job description available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.