ProClinical is working with a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit for a Principal Clinical Data Manager. The organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally.
- Be accountable for the development and maintenance of the Data Management strategy
- Contribute to Clinical Development Plan, ensuring standardisation across the project to support project objectives
- Ensure data quality, from study design to database lock
- Contribute to study protocols, using expertise to identify risks to the quality of data
- Manage quality, standards, budget and timelines as a result of management of external data providers
- Risk based monitoring (RBM) to manage risks to data quality
- Collaborate with global sites and monitors in the setup and conduct
- Conduct Data Quality reviews, recognise anomalous data and take appropriate action
- Be responsible for the full life cycle of Data Management artefacts of the TMF
- Use expertise to mentor staff
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hayleigh Randall on 0203 8718 094 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com. A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.