ProClinical is currently seeking a Computational Scientist to join a leading Cancer Genomics company. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Computational Scientist to take on a permanent role based in Cambridge.
- Develop tools to aid in the development of cancer diagnostics
- Liaise with colleagues working in the lab to support delivery of technology
- MSc or PhD in Bioinformatics or related
- Experience with NGS data
- Experience programming with R
- Good knowledge of Cancer Genomics
- Experience working in a regulated environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hayleigh Randall on +44 203 8718 094 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.