An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Programmer Senior to work at their UK site in Uxbridge. The company employs 100,000 personnel across 150 countries, working across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory.
- Plans and participates in programming/QC activities at a study level.
- Reviews and provides input to study level documents such as the Protocol, RAP, CRF, SVWT, SDQP, DVS, QC Record.
- Author or co-author of programming specifications.
- May represent programming function on study team.
- Provides programming oversight to less experienced programmers.
- Supports study team on implementation of core and therapy standards.
- Adheres to timelines set by the lead programmer to meet study team milestones.
- Recognizes and identifies technical problems or data-related issues.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to problems in a well-defined and focused manner; apply recommended solutions.
- Proactively anticipates and addresses issues at study, system development level, with some guidance.
- Awareness of project objectives and requirements with guidance (e.g. proactive data aggregation strategy, regulatory queries).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with proven applicable experience.
- Normal entry point for highly applicable Masters Degree or equivalent or progress toward Ph.D. Degree with no applicable experience.
- Ability to design, test and maintain programs.
- Ability to create programs for cross study use.
- Understanding of clinical trial process. Demonstrated experience in SAS, SQL and/or other scripting and programming languages; Relational Database Design.
- Experience with dealing with disease progression data with experience in modelling disease progression data utilising complex statistical approaches including multivariate approaches.
- Ability to deal with un-structured data and demonstrated ability to clean and aggregate data to support multiple ad-hoc analyses.
- Experience with the types of analyses needed from work on similar non-drug projects is critical.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hayleigh Randall on +44 203 8718 094 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.