A leading pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for an experienced Statistical programmer to be based in Cambridge. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top global pharmaceutical company that has a workforce of more than 6,700 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
You will be a key influence on how we carry out clinical programs and manage information.
- Delivery of technical components to support analysis and reporting
- Gather and present accumulating data in early phase trials to assist decision making
- Oversee technical database standards and programming specification documents
- Support preparation of regulatory submissions packages for hand over
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated
- Strong background and understanding of SAS programming
- Knowledge of CDISC standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hayleigh Randall on +44 203 8718 094 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.