ProClinical is working with a leading pharmaceutical client who would like a Project Statistician to join their team in Surrey.
- Use technical expertise to work with other functions, answering questions & creating solutions
- Provision of technical statistical consultancy to clinical trials, observational studies, data related research in the area of HTA and reimbursement
- Develop & assistance in development of clinical plans, protocol designs & SAP's, working with physicians, HEOR scientists and other colleagues
- Maintenance of good up-to-date knowledge of statistical methodology in order to stay proficient in applying new methods
- Be competent in the selection and justification of statistical methods
- Oversight of CRO suppliers, providing input into outsourcing strategy and processes
- Communicate study results, as well as communication with key customers and presentations at scientific meetings
- Provide assistance in peer-reviewing work from other statistical colleagues
- MSc/PhD in Mathematics or Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of statistical theory/methodology, with demonstrated knowledge of experimental design and statistics
- Experience undertaking Network Meta-Analysis
- Good knowledge of SAS Programming languages, with a working knowledge of R
- Project management skills with awareness of business and business development
- Be able to work well in teams in varied locations
- Manage work through third party interactions
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hayleigh Randall on +44 203 8718 094 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.