ProClinical is currently seeking a Associate Director Commercial Operations / Distribution Lead for a global biotechnology company that invests in scientific innovation to create transformative medicines for people with serious and life-threatening diseases. This Associate Director role will manage and oversee the business with the company's third-party partners in the Eastern Europe region to ensure that all eligible patients have access to our medicines in the territory. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work closely with distribution partners in the region to ensure alignment with commercial strategy, implement tactical plans and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and expectations. The candidate must be knowledgeable about products and able to build strong relationships with local leaders and stakeholders.
- Lead the development, management and execution of the Eastern Europe regional strategic plans in collaboration with distributor partners
- Ensure brand strategy is aligned with the Commercial International strategic objectives
- Responsible for enforcing a culture of compliance and best practice as well as ownership to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of the Eastern European operations
- Oversee planning, analytics and project implementation to ensure successful delivery
- Ensure short and long-term revenue opportunities are maximised to achieve commercial targets
- Interact with local payers, patient organizations, and HCPs
- Oversee and develop necessary KPIs. Monitor, report and suggest action when needed
- Work and collaborate cross-functionally within the company and locally with the distributor team as necessary to ensure smooth operation of the Eastern European countries.
- Partner and collaborate with our compliance and legal teams to ensure we are compliant and operating according to country laws and regulations
- Manage LE forecasts and expenses monthly with the required accuracy
- Support further expansion in the region
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from an accredited school required
- 5 years commercial pharma experience
- Entrepreneurial with a strong business acumen
- International experience preferred
- Additional languages a plus
- Broad understanding or experience in commercial pharmaceutical industry
- Strong successful background in sales and marketing
- Previous experience in managing 3rd party commercial relationships and budgets
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally as well as autonomously
- Ability to interact with payers, regulators and various stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the compliance framework
- Adept at to working in multiple countries/cultures
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to develop rapport and credibility with key internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage complex projects within timeline and budget
- Capacity to lead and motivate people in a team and relationship environment
- Ability to plan, adjust, manage and optimize resources
- Proficiency in developing and overseeing country plans
- Gravitas to represent in various markets
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.