ProClinical is currently seeking a Material Planner for a Contract Manufacturing Organisation in cell therapy and regenerative medicine for their manufacturing facility in Geleen. The purpose of this Material Planner position is to maintain appropriate inventory levels in accordance with the department goals and objectives and to ensure a timely supply of materials and logistical services. This is a contract role with expectation of going to permanent.
- Analysing material requirement (MRP planning)
- Ordering of materials
- Monitoring of purchase orders
- Responsible for follow up in case of issues and escalations related to material supply
- Responsible to meet internal KPI targets
- Maintaining relations with suppliers
- Maintain and optimize vendor performances
- Obtaining the appropriate documentation from vendors.
- Manage vendor capacity on tactical and operational level
- Initiation and timely follow-up in case of deviations, CAPA's and changes, in collaboration with other departments.
- Proactively suggest and implement improvements on the organization.
- Ensuring cost and process efficiency.
Skills and Requirements:
- Intermediate vocational education (Logistics) plus 3 years Warehouse experience.
- Service oriented working attitude.
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Accurate, planning and organizing, team player, tidiness.
- Experience in Warehouse database management.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sayf Jabbar on +44 203 8281 920 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.