A global organization that is responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world, is recruiting for a Production Planner to join their team in Leiden, Netherlands.
The Production Planner job holder is responsible for assessing & integrating new business opportunities, successfully launching new products, ensuring their availability, and optimizing the supply chain performance throughout the product life cycle.
- Schedule and co-ordinate primary and supporting production planning activities to prioritize and ensure timely release of intermediates and API based on the Master Production Schedule (MPS) and the Distribution Plan.
- Analyze demand / supply alerts and identify and escalate potential short term supply constraints.
- Develop, maintain and publish information on asset / product specific supply chain management metrics & KPI's.
- Maintain intermediate inventories within goal within Target, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired products.
- Assess respective supply impact for assigned assets / products in conjunction with product End to End Planning Leads for proposed manufacturing / regulatory changes and provide feedback to change sponsor / owner.
- Support development and implementation of an Advanced Planning System and Processes.
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures for the Production Planning area.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with EHS, GMP's, and Training & Business Compliance policies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years relevant professional experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Advanced Degree is preferred.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Experience in the implementation, development and execution of business planning and control systems with particular emphasis in the proficient use of Advanced Planning Software is required. (SAP experience is a plus, not necessary)
- Pharma or GMP experience beneficial but not required.
- Experience with several of the following processes: inventory management and inventory entitlement, supply chain management, supply planning, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, process excellence, Advanced Planning Systems and/or other manufacturing/planning business processes.
- Proven business acumen in the areas of Supply Chain, Commercial and Financials.
- English required, Dutch is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sayf Jabbar on +44 203 8281 920 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.