Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join their team in the Netherlands. The company is a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology.
This project is to be managed in close collaboration with other company work streams such as Tax, Finance, and Legal and has impact on European Supply Chain Organization processes for all European countries. The Project Manager job holder witll need a proven track record in leading SAP related projects, and able to lead an effort for the European Supply Chain Organization (part of Operations) related to a reconfiguration of the company's ERP infrastructure.
The position will report into the Senior Manager Supply Chain.
- Successfully engage in knowledge transfer from previous PM
- Manage and execute established project plan
- Represent Operations work stream in governance forums associated to project
- Oversee and coordinate all activities with Ops involvement (INT/OQ testing; Cut-over etc.)
- Regularly communicate on status
- Act as liaison among all Ops Stakeholders and other work streams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain or Logistics
- Proven track record in Project Management (PM certification preferable)
- Solid understanding of ERP systems (SAP) and supply chain concepts
- Minimum 5 year experience leading complex Supply Chain projects related to ERP system (SAP) changes
- Deep understanding of E2E supply chain business processes
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organization with strong internal and external network relations
- Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication
- High learning agility, self-directed and results-oriented
- Analytical and strong conceptual thinking
- Hands-on and pragmatic
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for multiple levels in organization, including presentations
- Demonstrated capability to influence others to deliver results
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Parijs on +44 203 8261 331 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.