ProClinical is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager / Associate Manager for a leading pharmaceutical company. This company are looking for a SCM to support the development and growth of the company through the effective management and analysis of the Supply Chain for the Singapore market.
- Manage the planning system
- Validate Sales forecast from market and understand drivers for demand changes
- Define target safety stock for different item classes in alignment with regional stocking policy and market requirement
- Ensure inventory is maintained at optimum levels
- Execute supply planning on the 24 months’ supply chain planning cycle monthly consisting of Demand review, Supply Review, Order Fulfilment and Inventory Review
- Maintain and report Supply Chain KPI's
- Support new product launches, regulatory filings, tender submissions and EOL activities by working closely with market
- Manage the relationship with all supply points to ensure all stock is delivered on time and to the appropriate standards
- Manage the stock procurement process including PO approvals and Maintain Supply Chain providers 3rd party logistics (3PL)
- Perform all work in a responsible manner that ensures the health and safety of yourself and all other employees
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience end to end Supply Chain and pharmaceutical environment is a desirable
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics
- Good interpersonal & communication skills and Expert proficiency in MS Office Excel application
- At least 6-8 years of supply chain planning experience in a Sales & Marketing organization
- Good understanding of Pharmaceutical Regulatory and Quality Requirements
- Experience managing a small team, Competencies and soft skills, Good organizational skills, Highly numerate, Highly task-oriented and focused, Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and High level of enthusiasm and motivation
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Duncan Oakman on +65 6499 7146 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.