ProClinical is currently seeking a Master Data Administrator for a leading global pharmaceutical company, based in Singapore. The Data Administrator role is responsible to maintain the accuracy and integrity of master data in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and ensure the timeliness of master data updates.
- Manage the creation of new item codes in the ERP system for all markets in Asia-Pacific, the associated forms and approval process.
- Enter and maintain finished goods and non-finished goods material master data for all material types.
- Manage the local ERP master data monitoring and reporting required to support the corporate master data management process.
- Enter and maintain vendor master data in the local ERP system.
- Provide back-up when data stewards are out of the office to ensure on-going completion of required work.
- Act as a process expert for the local ERP master data area of responsibility.
- No disruption to supply or to the business because of inaccurate master data or master data not being updated on time.
- No rework in MDM because of inaccurate master data on our local ERP system.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Supply chain or Finance experience is preferred
- Experience with master data management is required
- Prior hands-on working experience with ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; incumbent is required to liaise with various functional groups in the organisation, as well as across different markets in APAC
- Results focused
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills
- Executional excellence - accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload and work independently
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Duncan Oakman on +65 6499 7146 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.