ProClinical's client, a renowned biotechnology leader, is currently searching for a Senior Manager, Process Optimization, who will also be the Business Process Owner for their Supply Chain Planning processes. The successful candidate will act as the main interface with functional teams and will ensure the creation of the most optimal processes on both a local and global level.This is a rare opportunity to play a leadership role within a business that allows autonomous work. You will be able to have a significant impact at a strategic and operational level and to shape the future growth of the business.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in order to create effective global processes and systems across the company's network and other external commercial partners.
- Lead Super Users and be a main point of contact for supporting teams with complex trouble shooting.
- Frequently assess the capabilities of super users and deliver training sessions when needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Considerable GMP experience within a supply chain role and with designing and implementing planning applications and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to liase closely with cross functional teams.
- The Senior Manager will need to demonstrate the ability to interact with multiple departments at all seniority levels.
- Must have experience with Oracle ERP systems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alexander Tooulas on +44 203 3193 032 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.