An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Supply Chain Manager to be based in Indonesia. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation that provides an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop direction and strategy for the Supply Chain team
- Monitor, coordinate and optimize company Supply Chain processes in compliance with quality and regulatory standards and considering Supply Chain risk management
- Manage third party logistics vendor and monitoring KPIs set, ensuring high customer satisfaction level
- Be a strategic business Partner to Sales, Marketing, Professional Services and Application team
- Manage and monitor KPIs set, safeguarding the financials of the organisation
- Responsible for leading a team: ensuring individual and team accountability and organisational success
- Collaborate with Pharma team to manage local procurement, delivering cost savings targets, in line with company savings methodology and measures whilst securing delivery of projects, goods and services across categories to support company business goals, leveraging scale and partners, thus effectively managing risk
- Represent the Supply Chain department regionally and globally
Innovation and Change
- Accountable for defining innovative strategies
- Lead standardisation strategy
- Identify risk and elaborate strategies to cope with identified risks
- Accountable for Supply Chain Operational Excellence Improvement Plans
- Uses proven effective people leadership skills, ensuring targets are communicated and understood
- Monitor progress of team member against goals, ensure success is recognised and take appropriate measures to ensure improvement of team's performance, both collectively and individually where required
- Development of team members through coaching and mentoring and ensuring optimal use of team skills and talent
Education and Experience:
- Possess Bachelor Degree (minimum) from a reputable University (local/overseas) majoring in Operations/ Supply Chain Management
- At least 15 years of experience in different aspects of Supply Chain and Distribution Management, with knowledge of product costing and impact analysis to focus constantly on improving efficiencies
- At least 5 years of experience at a leadership level
- At least 7 years of experience in people management and in regional projects management
- Knowledge of diagnostics industry/ experience of managing temperature regulated supply chain and services would be an added advantage
- Experienced in working in cross functional teams and in a global matrix organization preferred
- Solid IT skills as end user
- Hands on experience in contracts and negotiations to build long strategic advantage
- Hands on experience in SAP ERP systems preferred
- Experienced using Windows packages, particularly Excel at an advanced level.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Duncan Oakman on +65 6499 7146 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Reg. No. R1433761 / EA Licence: 13C6865