ProClinical is recruiting on behalf of a leading contract research organisation who have a vacancy for a Quality Manager. In this quality manager job, you will be working at a company that is at the forefront of drug development and has helped to commercialise many leading therapies. This role can be based in Beijing or Shanghai.
The purpose of the job is to carry out and adopt the Global Quality Plan according to the specific needs defined by the scope of assignment, to assist the assigned business line staff in improving compliance with relevant ICHGCP, SOPs, applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- You will need to contribute to the development and be responsible for the implementation of specific quality improvement initiatives as agreed with the Heads of Quality Management and the relevant Head(s) of the assigned business line.
- You will provide advice and support to relevant key stakeholders with regards to quality control, risk assessment, risk management and corrective/preventive actions.
- There will be line management & customer facing responsibilities as part of the role.
- The successful candidate will have a degree in life sciences or equivalent nursing qualification
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in Clinical Monitoring (including at least 2 years' experience in a role equivalent to a Clinical Project Manager/Clinical Team Lead).
- Fluent English and Mandarin is required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Martin Grindrod on +65 6499 7141 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Reg. No. R1433761
EA Licence: 13C6865