Our client, a growing biotechnology company based in Singapore, is searching for a Regional Medical Science Liaison to join their team. Boasting an innovative pipeline in the treatment of various cancers, the company is dedicated to bringing effective cancer treatments to patients worldwide.
- A Medical Affairs professional who develops peer-to-peer relationships with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders and members of the scientific community, utilizing scientific and medical evidence-based non-promotional materials. Individual may function in-house and / require to travel.
- Strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of products through scientific exchange, seeking external insight to shape company understanding of the therapeutic environment. Their activities may begin up to two years prior to licensure and launch of a new therapy/product, depending on the innovative therapy/product.
- Respond to unsolicited requests for medical and scientific information and provide clinical trial support, where applicable for pipeline development activities.
- Support the Medical Affairs Director and Hospital Relations team, to consolidate weekly/monthly team reports, scheduling of internal and external meetings but not limited to Study site visits, KOL (key opinion leader) meetings, Investigator kick-off meetings etc.
- Support the department to develop presentation slide-decks for internal and external stakeholder meetings.
- Develop, maintain and support enhancement of company Oncology Experts and Hospital Database worldwide.
- Liaise with Product development teams to earmark monthly/quarterly deliverables for upcoming Phase I/II trials.
- Prepare Annual Scientific Congress / Oncology meeting planners and schedule company CMO-Medical team attendance & track company KOL participation.
- Work with Medical Director and team to track Clinical development program milestones for pipeline projects, project management deliverables and identify opportunities for future life-cycle management (LCM) and post-marketing studies (PMS)
- Support preparation of medical training, medical information material and future support towards Medical publications (Study Newsletters, Abstracts, Journal submissions and manuscripts).
- MBBS/Pharmacist/Pharm.D./PhD or other life sciences professional with good medical/technical background.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharma industry/Biotechnology/Hospital Research performing similar role with working knowledge of the Healthcare Systems and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven competencies such as influencing skills, clinical research insight, and market knowledge.
- Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with Medical Experts/decision makers.
- Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and advanced presentation skills. Able to effectively contribute and work with multifunctional teams in a multicultural environment.
- Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment of Onco-Immunotherapy.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.