Our client is a growing information and technology company that is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to assist with the company's diverse needs. The company employs people in over 13 countries, particularly in the South East Asian and Australasia region.
The Talent Acquisition Manager role's main goal is to deliver excellence in providing strategic direction with regards to recruitment to support to all the businesses requirements. They will work closely with the People and Culture team to roll out the Talent Acquisition strategy, programs and initiatives tailored to local requirements.
- To provide thought leadership and industry excellence to the Talent Acquisition road map at the company.
- To develop the strategy and KPI's required for effective Talent Acquisition model development.
- Manage strategic relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure that the Talent Acquisition Model is linked to the business objectives
- To understand the culture, business and economic trends of our business locations.
- Be able to apply the latest market trends, new thinking in social media hiring, new methodologies in recruitment strategies and apply these to the company business model.
- Develop and deliver consistent and standardized Sourcing & Recruitment processes to be implemented by the local team (end-to-end Sourcing & Recruitment processes)
- Translate new ideas into projects and processes to be implemented locally
- Roll out regional programs & policies in the market/s
- Ensure effective Talent Acquisition process, tools and systems in place and in line with regional/global standards
- Provide reporting on key sourcing and recruiting metrics by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends for continuous improvement;
- Provide ongoing recruiting measurements and metrics to drive quality and efficiencies. (These include time to fill, cost per hire, and diverse candidate availability.)
- Represent the market on the Regional Talent Acquisition Team in order to share best practices;
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure high service levels;
- Drive recruitment processes for senior management level functions;
- Utilize recruiting technology to manage candidates through steps and statuses of selection process in real time;
- Proactively identify recruiting sources and build partnerships with professional associations and campuses.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar
- Eight to ten years of full-life cycle recruitment experience
- Experience managing Talent Acquisition in an increasingly-complex business setting through the use of data, metrics, process improvement and team motivation.
- Combination of corporate and consulting recruitment experience
- Experience working with a global or multinational company
- Experience working in a matrix structure
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kohila Priyia on +65 6499 7143 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Reg: R1658146 / EA Licence: 13C6865