A global healthcare company is looking to hire a Marketing/Communications Manager to join their team in Singapore. The company provides health care solutions for hospitals and pharmacies in over 100 countries worldwide.
- To be responsible for marketing communications, event planning, advertising for the Asia Pacific region. To develop and execute marketing strategies and tactical plans for specific projects to meet organization's objectives.
- Plan and organize marketing events (distributor meetings, customers meetings, scientific symposium, etc.) and congresses across the region.
- Develop regional promotional materials with the support from regional communications to ensure consistent messaging
- Ensure excellent communication and understanding of the needs and dynamics of the market to the Regional Marketing team.
- Identify trends, opportunities and threats and propose corresponding measures.
- Report market share and geographic expansion on a monthly basis.
- Manage outside vendor relationships.
- Oversee the management of marketing database, which includes customer information, mailing list applications, etc.
- Develop and manage marketing budget as a % of total regional revenue.
- Assist Regional Marketing Director and country managers to strengthen and reinforce the company Brand with customers, peers, press and end-user marketplace.
- Develop programs and materials for product launch initiatives with relevant Marketing Managers to maximize product sales potential.
- Improve distributor and sales effectiveness through the design and development of effective sales tools and training.
- Achieve financial objectives by implementing effective marketing strategies and programs for assigned product line.
- Define, implement and manage marketing strategies as well as ensure the activities and tactics executed at country level directly or through distributors generate a successful return on investment.
- Develop and update business plans for key strategic markets.
- Bachelor degree (science and/or marketing preferred)
- 5+ years' experience in healthcare industry working in a sales, marketing communication or marketing role with good understanding of Asia-Pacific industry culture and dynamics
- 3+ years' experience in marketing communications and event planning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Internal and external customer focus
- Budgeting experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Ability to travel frequently (up to 30%)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Julie Yuan on +65 6499 7145 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Reg. No. R1434141 / EA Licence: 13C6865