Our client is one of the leading medical information providers in Asia. The company provides trusted clinical information on drugs and diseases, as well as medical news updates to help healthcare professionals make informed decisions. They are seeking an HR Policy Manager to fit with in a small team based in Singapore.
- To help implement our new HR policies and procedures for the company employee base
- To have a good understanding of current HR concepts and trends with regard to developing appropriate policy and procedures for the employee base
- To have a good understanding of how to create buy- in and educate and train the HR team on said policies
- To have a good understanding of how to monitor and suggest improvements of said policy implementation
- An understanding of how to communicate and manage change within a business context
- Experience in ensuring HR policies and procedures are branded and reflective of the business corporate brand promise and values
- An ability to work within the regional HR team to help give advice and support on implementation of HR policies
- An ability on how to suggest efficiencies in HR processes to improve the employee experience
- Must be technically proficient in terms of understanding the implications of employment law, have a good practical understanding of how people management works within their organisation and full knowledge of the communication techniques available to deliver this information to the line managers and team
- An ability to write concise guidelines and process documentation for implementation of HR policies
- An understanding of and an ability to work across our footprint in the region, with regard to differing cultures, employment practices and different employment law perspectives
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Managerial experience is needed (minimum 3 years)
- Good team player
- Meticulous and independent worker
- Analytical, resourceful and process great problem solving skill
- Good influencing skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kohila Priyia on +65 6499 7143 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Reg: R1658146 / EA Licence: 13C6865