A market-leading company in the field of genomics is currently recruiting for an Associate Bioinformatics scientist to be based in Cambridge, UK. You will join an experienced group using innovative tools and prototypes to analyse sequencing data for oncology and rare disease. Start dates are available in April, initial contracts will be 6 months with the likelihood of further extension.
- Analysis of cancer DNA and RNA sequencing data
- Benchmarking of sequencing data analysis tools
- Maintenance and improvement of clinical reporting prototypes
Education and Experience:
- Basic understanding of genomics, genetics and sequencing technologies
- Experience working in a Unix environment
- Knowledge of Python and R coding
- Practical experience of sequence analysis and open source bioinformatics tools
- Hands-on experience with cancer RNA-seq data
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.