A large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas are looking to hire a QC Associate Assistant at their office in West Sussex, UK. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company that employs approximately 100,000 people worldwide.
To carry out independent checking of all laboratory results in order to ensure compliance with Good Documentation Practices particularly around:
- Ensuring correct data transcription to laboratory proformas and Certificate of Analysis
- Ensuring System suitability and standard data is compliant with limits documented in specifications and methods
- Ensuring laboratory proformas are completed in accordance with cGMP e.g. ensuring errors properly corrected, all boxes completed etc.
- Ensuring that Empower sample set naming convention used and Level 1 and 2 sign-offs are applied as per documented procedures
- Ensuring instrument printouts are properly labelled, signed and dated and witnessed
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying, please upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.