A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas are looking to hire a Modelling and Simulation Specialist. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top global pharmaceutical company that has a workforce of more than 6,700 employees across multiple sites in the UK. Their Safety and ADME Transitional Sciences team is looking for the right person to play a pivotal role in defining the way they use data and technology in the future.
As a Modelling and Simulation Specialist, your focus will be on pharmacology, toxicology and in vivo data.
- Responsible for the application of systems pharmacology and data science to evaluate and translate in vivo safety findings from preclinical species into patient populations. You'll also engage with other toxicology and pharmacology scientists in providing holistic and quantitative safety risk assessments.
- Developing and implementing M&S approaches in the preclinical safety space.
- Applying PK/PD and mechanistic systems models to in vivo and in vitro data to translate predictors of safety liabilities that can be applied to support projects.
- Work with modelling specialists in other departments to coordinate the development and implementation of data platforms for in vivo pharmacologists.
- Liaise with a variety of key stakeholders and collaborators to identify opportunities, build support and deliver innovative informatics solutions.
- Extensive Modelling and Simulation experience with PK/PD, Pharmacometrics and Systems Pharmacology
- A PhD level education (or equivalent experience) in a relevant discipline
- Experience with current principles and concepts in safety risk assessment
- A solid knowledge of the drug discovery development process
- We'll need to see a high degree of innovation, drive, and commitment to customers.
- High degree of scientific leadership as evidenced by publication record
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Numhom Sudsok on +44 203 8718 093 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.