My client, a pharmaceutical company that produce liquid, creams and aerosol dosage products, are currently seeking to hire an experienced QC Analyst to join their growing team in Hampshire. The successful candidate will assume responsibilities carrying out Quality Control analysis on finished products, raw materials and stability samples.
- Assisting in the organisation of the Quality Control Laboratory workload in a safe manner to meet the requirements specified by the production department and the QC Manager.
- Completing accurate analysis of raw materials, intermediates, bulk, finished packaged product and stability samples in compliance with authorised test procedures and relevant reference literature (i.e. Pharmacopoeias, or in-house test methods).
- Investigation of samples showing non-conformance (OOS) to a specification and arranging for contact analysis at external test facilities.
- Checking and recording details provided on supplier's Certificates of Analysis or Conformity. Sampling of raw materials, componentry and water systems, maintaining good manual handling techniques.
- Completing routine performance checks and calibration duties on analytical laboratory equipment as specified in the calibration schedule.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, analytical or related
- Proven experience of 1-3 years as QC Analyst.
- Strong hands-on experience of undertaking testing, analysis and development using instrumentational analysis such as HPLC, Dissolution, FTIR and GC.in a cGMP environment.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP, ICH guidelines, BP/EP/USP methods with a strong understanding of QA processes and methodologies.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 203 8618 210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.