Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire an R&D Scientist based in Beerse, Belgium. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries. This is a temporary position with the possibility to extend. As a Scientist, your overall mission is to design, validate and implement automated high output workflows in the company R&D biopharmaceutical platform. You will focus on scientific innovations to strengthen our knowledge of the biopharmaceutical properties of the drug substance and drug product, ensuring optimal in vivo performance.
- Implementation of (semi-)automated high-output in vitro workflows in the company R&D biopharmaceutical platform to understand and predict the gastro-intestinal absorption potential of new compounds across stages of development.
- Design, coordinate, execute and report experimental work related to Biopharmaceutics and Physiology Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modelling in support of drug product development.
- Continuously improve existing workflows based on in silico needs and in vivo performance.
- Participate in the evaluation of new analytical techniques in biorelevant testing and keep up to date with scientific innovations.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders including Discovery Sciences, Clinical Pharmacology, Drug Product Development and Analytical Development.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of researchers, internally as well as externally.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 203 8618 210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.