Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Quality Control Laboratory Specialist based in Switzerland. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries. In this position, you support the smooth running of the laboratory operations, take responsibility for the examination of deviations and support the raw data review. Your other tasks include:
- Analysis of samples through a large array of techniques (e.g. Capillary and Gel Electrophoresis, Immunological Techniques, Particle Analyses with different techniques) * Efficient implementation and optimization of existing administrative processes
- Optimization of existing procedures in the laboratory
- Support for the introduction of new analytical methods and evaluation methods
- Project work
Skills and Requirements:
- Completed studies (BSc minimum, ideally a MSC) as chemist, biochemist, biologist or pharmacist
- Team-oriented, communicative and driven personality
- High degree of attention to quality, resilience and flexibility
- An independent, accurate and purposeful way of working
- Reliability and attention to details
- Experience in the GMP-regulated environment is an advantage
- English and German fluent in spoken and written
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 203 8618 210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.