This R&D Scientist Normal job is with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations located in Beerse, Belgium. The organisation is a top 10 pharma company and employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide.
- Focus and Scope:
- Provision of theoretical and practical expertise in analytical and Process Analytical Technologies (PAT) to support projects within Analytical Development (PDMS).
- Description of the role/key areas of accountability:
- Enabler for efficient analytical support for laboratory activities within Analytical Development
- Method development, performance of laboratory activity, generation of data and interpretation of results within the above framework and in support of PAT
- Analytical support for ASAP studies on APIs/excipients/DP (liquid chromatography)
- Analytical support for method development, primary methods, off-line methods (liquid chromatography)
- Analytical support on samples from first development products (Liquid Chromatography)
- Practical support for PAT tools testing (Near Infrared/Raman Technology)
- Support to business partners in the above areas
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 203 8618 210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.