My client, a global research-led biopharmaceutical company, who focuses on the discovery and development of novel biological entities (mAbs) and Biosimilars, is based in Switzerland and is looking for a Research Officer - Quality Control to join the the Immunology team.
Key responsibilities of the Research Officer, Quality Control with involve:
- Execute analytical testing for ongoing projects in the immunology and cell culture laboratories as well as general QC activities.
- Deliver high quality data in a timely manner within a cGMP-compliant environment.
- Execute testing for cGMP projects, development, validation and stability programs.
- Contribute towards the maintenance and continuous improvement of procedures, techniques and equipment used in the QC department.
- Provide support in validation, development and stability testing (generic tests).
- Provide support in method trouble shooting.
- Independent organization of operational activities in the QC laboratories according to the local HSE and quality guidelines.
- Write documentation for work performed: generic analysis, data logging, generic/method validation studies, change requests, deviations and out of specifications
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in immunology, biochemical engineering, biochemistry, biology or related discipline
- Relevant biologics experience in an industrial setting under GMP; CMO/CRO experience is a plus
- Significant experience in ELISA and cell-based assays with good understanding of protein characterization using HPLC, capillary techniques and UV-VIS spectrophotometry.
- Relevant QC experience and knowledge of current analytical techniques in immunology as well as regulatory guidelines.
- Hands on experience in product (immunology) and development of therapeutic biologics are a plus
- Fluent English both written and verbal; proficiency in French is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to present to all levels of the organization
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 203 861 8210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.