We have an exciting opportunity with a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing highly targeted cancer immunotherapies at clinical stage.
Our client is looking for a Project manager who has a strong passion for science and drug discovery, particularly in the Oncology area.
Core responsibilities will include:
Working closely with the Research Program Heads and program teams to clearly define deliverables, desired outcomes, timelines, resource and budget requirements, capturing each activity in a clearly documented work package
- Setting up and maintaining the necessary processes and tools to plan and track all program related activities
- Driving the research program teams to execute the programs in a goal-directed, time-conscious and structured way and managing cross-functional interfaces
- Carefully planning and closely tracking program budgets jointly with the teams, serving as the interface to Finance/Controlling; providing budget updates as requested, including scenario analyses as needed
- Providing clear and concise monthly status updates to management regarding all research programs
- Serving as the point person regarding research project status and outlook for management
- Working closely with the Head of Project Management to ensure harmonized processes, tools and ways of presentation
- Define and document work packages in close collaboration with Research Operations for their respective resource planning
Qualities our client is looking for:
- A life sciences background
- Relevant experience in biological drug discovery, oncology is preferred
- Some project management experience
- Demonstrate strong decision making ability, proactivity, initiative-taking and a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Independently deliver complex projects.
- To meet objectives within pre-determined timescales.
- Proactive, can-do initiative taker.
- Be a team player.
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
If you think this is the exciting opportunity you have been looking for, to really make a difference by making a positive contribution, then please get in touch with Nisha Patel today, on +44 0 203 861 8210. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the Apply button or uploading your CV to www.proclinical.com.