ProClinical is seeking a Research Associate DSP to work for our client, a biotechnology company in Holland. This is a contract role.
You'll be investigating new antibodies for the potential treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases.
- Purifying proteins via centrifugation, chromatografy, AKTA and TFF
- Perform chemical and biological tests like SDS-PAGE. ELISA, HPLC and DLS
- MLO degree in biotechnology/ Life sciences/ Biochemistry
- 4 years of relevant workexperience
- Experience with DSP
- Good communication skills, teamplayer, analytical mindset
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 203 8618 210 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.