An exciting opportunity has just opened up at a pharmaceutical company based in Dartford, Kent, looking for a Technical Services Team Leader. My client is a niche company which provides a unique service to the solid oral dosage form market and provides formulation development assistance.
- The Technical Services Team Leader will be in control of all personnel functions within the team leading to the supply of samples within target turnaround times
- The Technical Services Team Leader job will be involved in the supervision, motivation and control of the team members to achieve departmental objectives (including maintaining a TSL skills matrix).
- To provide cover for Process Leaders and TSL Manager when required.
- The supervision of staff under his/her control including recruitment, training and development of staff. Participation in regular 121 meetings, performance reviews, personnel development, disciplinary matters, agreement of leave, time keeping and sick pay, etc.
- Management of all new Sample Requests (SR) including checking new requests, liaising with ATMs, allocation & approval stages of the process.
- Provide a colour expert service to Technicians & provide a problem-solving function.
- Promote continuous Improvement within the TSL department
- Maintain good standards of G.M.P., G.L.P., H&S and general housekeeping within laboratory and general areas within Flagship House laboratory/coating areas.
- The successful candidate will have relevant supervisory or management experience of working in a laboratory or pharmaceutical/commercial manufacturing environment.
- Ideally candidates will have an understanding of ISO, GLP and GMP.
- Candidates must be educated to A Level or equivalent in a science related subject, preferably with degree in a science related subject.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 203 8618 210 or upload your CV to [click here]
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.