An exciting new opportunity for a Process Development Scientist has arisen at a biologics company based in London, UK.
This Process Development Scientist role will be supporting the process development of medicinal products and associated technology for multiple clients and collaborators.
- Interaction with process development scientists within academic and industrial settings
- Progression of research based manufacturing processes to scalable clinical manufacturing protocols that become suitable for commercial use
- Support development experiments across a range of projects process development programmes
Education and Experience:
- PhD in an area relevant to immunotherapies
- OR MSc/BSc with 3+ years industrial experience within an appropriate Life Science environment either with biologics or cell therapies
- Excellent working knowledge either in biologics or cell biology is essential
- Experienced in novel cell processing technologies, particularly within upstream cell bioprocessing is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of GMP is required
- Cell culture experience with either Immune cells (Lymphocytes, PBMC, Dendritic cells) HSC CD34+ cells, hESC, hiPS, MSC or other clinically relevant cell types is essential
- Experienced in cell isolation from one or more of the following sources, apheresis, peripheral or cord blood and/or bone marrow is essential
- Demonstrable experience in Flow Cytometry is also required
- Working knowledge of cellular separation and purification through MACS columns and or FACS sorting would be advantageous
- Engineering experience and device development would be advantageous
For more information on this great role with a growing company please call Nisha Patel on 0203 861 8210 or email your interest at [click here]">[click here].
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.