ProClinical is working with an exciting start up biotechnology company, based in central London. The company is seeking a Senior Scientist (In vivo) to join their team on a permanent basis.
- The Senior Scienitist will be working on the therapeutic area of immune-oncology and will be collaborating with various prestigious institutes and organisations.
- Their R&D activities will be focused on the development of both cell therapy (including gene-modified cell therapy) and other (biologics) discovery and development programmes based on a propriety tissue-resident gamma delta T-cell platform.
- They are looking for a Senior Scientist, Translational Science (in vivo), who has extensive experience working in vivo mouse particularly with tumour models and experience working with immune-compromised mouse models e.g. NOD-SCD, as well as, previous experience with in vivo models involving T cells.
- You will have worked on In vivo cell labelling and tracking.
- Experience with animal welfare and home office licence requirements or holding a personal licence holder is highly desirable for this role.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience with cell culture (primary human cell lines or tumour derived cell lines) or experience with cell line or patient derived xenograft models or experience with cell phenotypic and functional analysis.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable. Alternatively, you can contact Nisha Patel on 0203 861 8210 or via email on [click here]">[click here].
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.