ProClinical is working with an exciting start up biotechnology company, based in central London. The company is seeking a CAR Scientist (Immuno-modulation) to join their team on a permanent basis.
- The CAR Scienitist will be working on the therapeutic area of immune-oncology and will be collaborating with various prestigious institutes and organisations.
- Their R&D activities will be focused on the development of both cell therapy (including gene-modified cell therapy) and other (biologics) discovery and development programmes based on a propriety tissue-resident gamma delta T-cell platform.
- They are looking for a CAR Scientist, Immuno-Modulation with experience of viral approaches to gene modification.
- The ideal candidate will have designing ad working with bispecifics (BiTEs or equivalents).
- You will be working with a dynamic team as well as working independently using your own initiative.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable. Alternatively, you can contact Nisha Patel on 0203 861 8210 or via email on [click here]">[click here].
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.