ProClinical is currently seeking an organized and highly motivated laboratory administrator for a laboratory in Baltimore Maryland. The laboratory will engage a team of synthetic organic and medicinal chemists to synthesize natural product-like macrocycles to treat patients having diseases and fulfil unmet medical needs. The successful candidate should have experience in a chemical wet lab, have an interest in running a lab safely and efficiently, and be able to prioritize multiple projects having different priorities and deadlines.
The laboratory administrator will be responsible for managing and maintaining laboratory equipment (liquid chromatography, LC-mass spec, vacuums, etc.), supplies (chemical inventory, gases, etc), software, and documentation. As well as execution and documentation of safety and environmental compliance. This job description is a general description of the types of responsibilities that are required of an individual in this job. It is not intended to be a complete list of the responsibilities, duties, and skills that may be required for this job.
Skills and Requirements:
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- They key is the level of competency with the equipment and usage. The candidate needs to be extremely capable, knowledgeable, and hands-on with the equipment. This role is in support/service to the Scientists on the team.
- This candidate will be using, programming, maintaining the equipment
- Administer 2 LC/MS setups
- Maintain/Administer LC
- Peptide Synthesizer
- Routine slide-based peptide synthesis
- Peptide purification
- Speed Vac / Centrifugal Evaporator / Evaporated Centrifuge (all different names for same thing)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs on +1 267 477 4800 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.